We believe that in order for children to succeed, parents must be involved in every aspect of the educational program. The sharing of decisions affecting the future of preschool children is a primary aim of parent participation and involvement. All parents are encouraged to volunteer in a variety of levels in the program.
The Importance of Being a Parent Volunteer
- It gives the parents a chance to learn and understand our Program.
- It makes the children feel comfortable to see their parents involved in the classroom.
- It gives parents and staff an opportunity to get to know each other and learn from one another.
- It enables the parents to gain valuable child development experience.
- It provides an environment to help parents become their children’s primary teachers.