iTennis Inc., an established Pasadena-based operator of municipal tennis facilities throughout Southern California, is the official operator of iTennis La Habra, formerly known as the La Habra Tennis Center., located at 351 S. Euclid Street, La Habra, 90631. Beginning on a single court in Pasadena in 1998, iTennis was founded by former Stanford All-American and Wimbledon competitor John Letts and has grown to include facilities in Pasadena, South Pasadena, Arcadia, El Monte, Riverside and West Hollywood.
iTennis La Habra is a full-service, family friendly facility that caters to all levels of tennis activities, including:
- 12 full size night-lighted courts, plus two kids mini-courts
- Spacious, completely remodeled clubhouse
- Brand new Tennis Warehouse pro shop
- Group clinics plus private lessons for kids and adults of all ages or ability
- USTA league play for adults, plus Junior Team Tennis for kids
- Public play availability (based on court availability)
- Open seven days a week (excluding major holidays)
Membership options include court reservations, discounts on clinics and merchandise, inclusion in members-only club activities and events.
For more information or a current schedules of activities, please visit the iTennis website or call 562-690-5040.