The Children's Museum at La Habra is an ideal destination for a school field trip! At a discounted $6 per student, our docent-led Museum tours offer an experience that compliments classroom learning and bridges the Museum and your classroom curriculum.
With the assistance of a Museum Docent, students will learn more about the various hands-on galleries including science, performing arts, transportation and much more during their visit.
Print our Tour Reservation form (PDF) to fill out and
Scheduled Changing Exhibits
Group Tour Details
- $6 per person
- Tours last 90 minutes (there is a
- A Museum Docent will lead your group through the Museum galleries.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled time. Late arrivals will miss part of their tour.
- It is expected that your chaperons will actively participate with the students during your visit.
- Re-entry is not allowed except for bathroom breaks and Gift Shop visits.
Group Tour Guidelines
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
Minimumnumber of people per time slot: 15 (includes children, adults andstrollers). Maximumnumber of people per time slot: 35 (includes children, adults andstrollers.
- If your group exceeds 35, you must make an advanced reservation for an additional tour time.
- A Waiver of Release & Liability form (PDF) must be filled out for EVERY child prior to field trip. Spanish liability form (PDF).
- Group discount only applies to pre-scheduled guided tours.
- Tours are available Tuesday through Friday, between 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Your reservation is guaranteed with a confirmation letter or email.
We require a $90 non-refundable deposit to secure your reservation.
Deposits are Nonrefundable. If a cancellation is made 14 days before the date of your tour, your deposit may be applied to a future tour within 1 year of the tour date. For cancellations made less than 14 days before the date of your tour, or for no-shows, your deposit
Make Your Reservation
Contact our Museum Admissions Desk from Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 562-383-4485, or by email and include the following information:
- Contact Name
- Group or School Name
- Preferred Visit Date and Time
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Number of Adults and Children
Walk-in groups of 10 or more are asked to have a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children. Group discount only applies to pre-scheduled guided tours. Please note the museum schedules up to 8 daily tours. A scheduled tour ensures a group to be led on a 90-minute guided tour through the Museum. Additional staff may not be available to assist you
Title I Schools
Children's Museum at La Habra offers a limited number of free admissions to schools receiving Title I funds. These admissions are distributed on a first-come,